CLICK

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Belated Gift and Christmas

'Tis the season to be jolly . Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la....

Today i recieved a belated 13th birthday gift from my aunt Junita and her family, from Sweden.




Awww....they remembered!!! Lotz of LOve~


Pretty Stamps from Sweden......


Today, me and Reb had piano lesson. Every year, that time comes again. Hip hip horrah! ITS CHRISTMAS!!! And every year, my piano teacher will give us these delicious brownies.*drools*

Hehex....this year me and Reb requested for larger portion. WooHooo!!! Actually,we were just joking, we didn't think she take our request in mind. Hmmm....... YUMMY!!!! Thanks teacher!!!

After our piano class, we played BINGO! Lame right? I never win. Hmpt! >=( Reb won. Second place goes to Isaac and the LOSER award goes to me. *cry*=(


Isaac's CRAZY winning dance. LOL!

That's it for now......

No comments: