CLICK

Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012. Meh.

This is going to be an short update since I haven't been blogging in ages. I'm trying not to fall asleep cause every time I take a nap, I'll end up not able to sleep at night. Which sucks a lot. #lackofsleep

I hope everyone is having a good 2012.

Mine? Well, it sucks. Seriously. Dear 2012, I wish you could end faster. It started off horribly. Two words. Shit happens. Plus its SPM year.

It feels like nothing is going right and everything is going wrong. School hasn't been as awesome as last year any more.

I'm just stressed out about everything...

and scared.

I really wish I had a time machine. Fast-forward, Rewind and Pause.

I'll complain to you next year how I wish that this year wouldn't go by so fast and complain about the next.

Yes, I should shut up now.

Listen to this :)


I won't give up <3

No comments: