CLICK

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tag

1) What curse do you use?
hmm....curse.....never thought of it....

2) What are you listening to now?
Kingdom Hearts II -Dearly Beloved....

3) Who is the person you talk most to?
hmm...see who i gotta talk to

4) What time is my alarm clock set?
I wake up myself

5) Do you wear flipflops when it's cold?
Sometimes. How cold are you talking?

6) Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take the picture

7) What was the last movie you watched?
Camp ROCK!!!

8) Do any of your friends have children?
I don't think so....

9) Has anyone called you lazy?
Am i lazy???

10) Do you ever take medication to make you fall asleep?
Yea....unless i under too much stress.

11) What CD is in your CD player?
NOthing

12) Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Regular milk...

13) Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope...i think not

14) When was the last time you went to Starbucks?
NEVER...Don't like Coffee...

15) Can you whistle?
Yes...No.....wait is this whistling??

16) Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Dunno...

17) Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Of course. LOVE IT!

18) What movie do you know every line to?
Nope.

19) Do you own any brand T-shirts?
Yea....Just a few...

20) Is anyone in love with you?
I don't think so....

21) Do you do your own dishes?
Sometimes....when my maid is not around...

22) Ever cry in public?
I can't remember...don't think so...

23) Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop computer

24) Are you wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I already have piercing on my ears.Right side 1, left side 2. Hmm...tattoos.....nah

25) What's the weather like?
HOT!

26) Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Maybe. See how is it first...

27) What did you do before this?
Nothing, thats why i did this.

28) When was the last time you slept on the couch?
I don't sleep on the couch.I got a bed. Sometimes i nap not sleep.

29) How many hours of sleep do you need to function properly?
8 hours ,i guess

30) Do you eat breakfast daily?
Of course.

31) Are your days full and fast-paced?
umm....

32) Do you pay attention to the calories you eat in food?
Not really....balance it out

33) Do you use sarcasm?
Whats sarcasm?

34) Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Okay ,okay la...

35) Have you been to Six Flags?
Say what??!?

36) Do you get along with the same sex or the opposite sex?
...........................

37) Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No....Friends as in girl

38) Do you sleep on your side or back?
Side.

39) Do you watch the news?
NO! I'm a frog in a well.

40) One of your scars, how did you get it?
Oooo...I have alot of scars. The biggest is on my back. Had an operation....

41) Who was the last person to make you cry?
My dad....and my mom....

42) How's the survey?
Took me two days to finish it...LOL

Now tag 5 people:
> Angela
> Pei Ming
> Jake
> Atiqah
> Whoever reads my blog...

Till then,Michelle's out.

No comments: