CLICK

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tag

3 Golden Rules. state 15 weird things/habits/little known facts abt yourself. The 5 ppl i tag r 2 then 2 follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts abt yourself... no tags back...

I offically HATE TAGS!!!!

1. I hate studing
2. I hate mosquito
3. I Love R.L.Stine Books...... J.K Rowling also not bad la......
4. I am SHY
5. I am sometimes really quiet
6. I like Daydreaming........
7. I am 2009 Sunflower patrol leader in Pandu Puteri
8. My Fav colour is ORANGE AND BLACK
9. Life is hard....
10. Will always love Puay Chai....good days....
11. I have stress.....who doesn't?
12. Once i had braces....but now...ta-da =D
13. I had been through 2 operation within a year.....
14. Apendix and a HUGE operation on the back
15. Wish life was easier......dream on....

Next 5 people to tag is:Stephanie....Andrea....Jamie.....Jake..... And whoever likes to do TAGS.......

No comments: