CLICK

Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's been a while since i last blogged. I think i'll post up some today.

I had a birthday party on the 28th of November.

Not much people could make it. Only Joyce and Pei Ming. Oh well.

We had BBQ. Watched Death Note on TV. Played Cards.

Enough about that.

On the 30th of November, my actual Birthday. ;DD

I went and did my IC, again. Cause i lost mine. :(

Damn, there were like SOOOO many people there that day.

Luckily, i made it in time to go to Tropicana City Mall.

Angela, Stephanie and Emily was waiting for me at Borders.

I bought Death Note manga. Steph paid one. ;DD

Me and Steph bought nail polish at 'The Face Shop'.

We went and watch New Moon together. Not bad. Better than i expected. LOL!

After the show, Angela and Emily went back.

Suddenly my parents say they couldn't make it on time to fetch me. I was like HUH??? WTF???

Luckily, Steph and her mom were so kind to fetch me to their house until my parents are done doing their stuff. THANKS YOU!

We ate Kenny Rogers. Since we were a little hungry. oh and again. Thanks for the meal. ;)

Then we headed back to Steph house.

Not too long later, my parents came.

THE END.

The next day, i was going to go to camp. So last minute packing la.

To be continued in the next post.

No comments: