CLICK

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today is a school day. Such a waste of time. Rather sleep. 

So anyways, you think Saturday school no one would come, but your wrong in my class! Only 5 people didn't come. Waaahhh...i know so RAJIN. ;p

Art period;
It's actually quite fun writing with fountain pen. First try not used to it, for sure. But if you keep on practicing and writing, it's actually very nice. ;) I did a poem, with was Life's Brief Candle. Actually attempted a few tries before, but then gave up on making it better, so just choose it nicest. Which wasn't that nice anyways. MY CLASSMATES HAVE NICE HANDWRITING. =D prettyy

English;
EEyer! Why Pn. Ruth didn't come. Wanted to do my oral English and get it over with. But then, there's the feeling of not wanting to do but want to get over it as fast as possible. I think my oral topic sucks. -very stupid- Aiya, who cares.

After school, i have to rush to tuition. 

DAD! Ugh! Why didn't you take my lunch and tuition bag when you leave the house. Make so many unnecessary routes. haiz... luckily, i wasn't late. YAY! =)

!!!~I NEED SALMON AND WASABI IN RESTAURANT CITY~!!!

Cause now there is some sushi bar thing. Have to get ingredients to level up the dish, which needs two salmons and one wasabi. People, please send me! I'll send you back too!

NEED SALMON AND WASABI!!!

My phone is like super duper qi xin *CRAZY* now. I WANT A NEW PHONE!!!

Nokia XpressMusic 5530!!!♥ ♥ ♥ PINK!!! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!

Pa, buy me this phone, PLEASE? -don't think will ever happen- 

My Aunt is in the hospital now. I haven't had the chance to see her yet. I think we was admitted into the hospital because her diabetic levels were high, and it will cause harm to the baby in her belly. So i guess they are monitoring her and the baby. Hope everything will be alright. :)

EXAMS ARE GONNA COME AGAIN! I know right, so fast. This time, so much more to study, and WAY MORE HARDER!! NOOO!!!

P/S: I did my Sivik presentation very suckishly. Sorry guys. Pn. MaryAnn is scary. Make me so nervous that i can barely pronounce the words properly. YEESSSH. -.-  

No comments: