CLICK

Friday, October 29, 2010

HARLOOOOO

It's been like forever since I even came here!

Why am I even bothering here anyways?

Bored lor.

ANYWAYS. HAI.

ERR?

HMMM......

I'm LAME.

ehhehehee, don't call me that. I was joking. Even if i am LAME to you. Don't insult me in the face. Not nice. :)

-stares at screen...thinking what to write-

OOOHHH YEAA

This is late but.....

PMR iS OVERRRR.

errr, DUHHH!

Like 2 weeks ago.

Yahh, i know.

How did i do?

Wellllllll........

GUESS YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT WHEN I GET MY RESULTS.

:D

Hope i can scream and jump around and swinging a piece of paper in the air like a retard. I don't mind. If i can get straight A's. pleaseeeee :)

Err, YAH!

My dear papa bought iphone4

 Hello beautiful :)

In the first place, he wanted it. Cause of it's AWESOME functions and all. But then he found out that you can't have your old number and you must use the number they give you. My dad got it from DiGi. So, he couldn't use his old number. I don't think it would mind him much if he had another number. But the main problem was, my dad has like a thousand over contacts. And you can't just copy your contacts into the iphone. So it would be like super CRAZY to key in every single contact. Unless you're really despo.

SOOOOO, how nice is my dad?

welllllll, my mum actually wanted it.

BUTTTTTT, he gave it MEEEE!

HOW NICE HOR??

Of course it had to be me. I doubt my mum would even touch the other apps like games and others. So it would be such a waste right?

And of course, everything comes with a price.


I had to key in all my mum's contact into my old phone.


Bet you're asking why can't you just copy it into the sim card?


Well, I DID TRIED TO DO THAT.


But it only could copy SOME of her contacts. WHY DO GROWN-UP HAVE SO MANY CONTACTS? Like as if they CALL ALL OF THEM.


So i finally finish keying in all her English named contacts.


But, now i think its really wasted. There are still CHINESE CONTACTS. FUDGE.


Call me an idiot. Studied 6 years of Chinese. And here i am. Clueless. HOW TO READ?


It felt like i keyed in 500 contacts. And thought i was near finish when i came to Z. And what the fish to my surprise, STILL GOT CHINESE CONTACTS. FML. Iwannapunchsomethingnow.


I thought i might seriously go crazy.


But i eventually COPIED EVERYTHING ONE BY ONE. FML. Seriously, i deserve something awesome right now. I fell like dieing when i finally finish with the contacts. I hate everyone on that stupid contact list now. seriously. too much to handle.


Okay, i don't feel like blogging any longer now. Tired. Cause of all those CONTACTS. My brain is gonna explode any moment now if i don't sleep like NAO.


Goodnightz ♥

No comments: