CLICK

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HARLOWEEN

Happy Halloween! :D

Stitch Hat!  ♥ ehheheee

Sadly, we here have no trick or treating like in the west. we're asians. xp

oh well, maybe A FEW more years?

We'll see.

OKAY.

So today i went to Tropicana Golf & Country Resort to swim. YAY!

Brought my DSLR along. TEEHEE.

I absolutely LOVE that place. It's just so beautiful :')

So green and blue  ♥  ♥  ♥

Love the pool and palm trees. new obsession: palm trees? haha, nahhh

So here are the pic's:

Most of them are from my facebook. Well, actually, all of them are from there. They're the same, silly X)




























SO YEA. AWESOME PLACE. ♥

hmm...some pictures couldn't the uploaded here. Oh well, go my fb yea :)

OHHHH

And i want a BEAR!

YES. I know. This is absolutely RANDOM. iknow iknow.

BUT. I really want one. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH ME? @.@



 I WANT THIS! Duffy and Shelliemay  ♥ PLEASE. THEY'RE SO CUTE. ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm still such a kid in mind. LMAO. ohwell.

No comments: