CLICK

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FABULOUS

I'm back on track. Dad let me purchase another 20GB into my account. Awesome. So now I can flood my blog with pictures.

Okay, back to last Saturday. I went to Sze Yuin a.k.a the Fab's house! It was soooo awesome! ♥

FABULOUS~

It was 10:00a.m., got ready and waited downstairs. Was waiting for Meng Xi to come to my house first, only then we went off to LiLing's house. When Meng Xi came, my dad still wasn't ready yet. So we waited, until my mom came back with Maxine from her taekwondo class. So instead of my father fetching us go, mom did. Dad takes very long to get ready. uh-huhh.

My house and LiLing's house wasn't that far away. Quite near actually. So not long after, we reached. Joyce was already there.

LL's relatives was there. So kinda awkward. Went into her dinning room. Played with her puppy Chiyo for a while, SOOO CUTEE! ♥ Goshhh, miss playing with puppies. I WANT A PUPPY! :O

Not long after, Sze Yuin came to pick us up and then went to her house.

JAW-DROPPING GORGEOUS.

Literally. My mouth was open the whole way through when we took a tour of her beautifully interior house. Her house was two semi detached house, one side very oriental, classy looking and the other side modern and cool looking. SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

Time for some pictures! as usual, most of the pictures are already on my FB. Some aren't. So yeaa~






I absolutely LOVE this type of furniture. Looks so classy~





After a quick tour, we went up to Fab's room. And again, my jaw dropped.























After all our OooOOoo's and Aaaaahhhh's, we poured out the nail polishes. Most of them belong to Joyce. 

 Look at the amount of nail polish she has
Joyce painting Meng Xi's nails



While we waited for our turns, played a little piano with Fab. Fab can play Zanakand! Which made Joyce so happy. Emo Song~ REMEMBER? Me and LL were like sound so emo~ then Fab and J were like WHAT? WHERE GOT? SO NICE LA THIS SONG! okay, okay, the song's not bad la... but i couldn't play it last time, so yeaaa~ And I keep dying in FFX. STUPID BOSS. Grrr, give up. Couldn't play finish the game. Who am I kiddin'? I can't play finish any game, not that I could remember any. I AM SO NOT A GAMER.

OMG. FAB HAS A MAC BOOK! ♥~ DROOL

MAC BOOK!!! ♥ I SO WANT ONE! Ohh, hope I can get one when I go to Uni next time. PLEASE? It's sooo pretty ♥



I had a very hard time picking out a colour for my nails. Everyone got their nails painted already, and I was still pondering in my mind what colour to choose. LL got this very nice shade of green. SUPER DUPER NICE. Next time I want that! haha, then I ended up picking yellow! ♥ BUMBLEBEE YELLOW♥ buzz buzz buzz~ teeheee

MORE PICTURES NAO.



Left to right: Me, LiLing, Meng Xi, Joyce, Sze Yuin






HAHAHA. I LOOK LIKE A RETARD. Well, at least I was a HAPPY RETARD :D

We went downstairs and camwhored more outside her house.

ZOMG. Did I mention that outside of her house was amazing too?

LOL. It's so ZEN-ish! ♥


me: yellow, fab: red, liling: green, mengxi: blue and picture taken by Joyce



 YOU SHOULD BE A MODEL

Well, you're our model for the day!








Ate Pizza Hut for lunch. THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD FAB! ♥

Fab, you can eat a lot, and yet still be SO SKINNY. -jealous-   

YAMAHA Piano. NICE.

ORIGAMI. And you get PAID by folding this. HOW AWESOME CAN THAT GET?
After lunch, we went back up...

BTW, FAB HAS A WALK IN CLOSET. :O




Her toilet. So fancy. Bottles of shampoo, arranged so neatly.

CLOTHES. I bet they're all branded. SO GORGEOUS. ♥

Minnie Mouse hairband.♥ Why didn't I get this when I was in HK Disneyland? :(
Fab made LiLing try on clothes. OMG~ LENGGGGG LUIIII. LL, you look really nice in that dress! Bet your boyfriend was drooling buckets when he saw you. XD

Now a little spamming of pictures from our model. LMAO.






I bet Justine is one happy boy.


I LOVE THIS! ♥ wish I had smaller feet so I could try em'
Then Fab pulled me in too. dot.dot.dot.

Okay, I'll admit it, I LOVE HER CLOTHES.





Then we made Meng Xi change too! :) Only Joyce wouldn't budge to change. >.<






SO CHIO~

Nice shot
Time flies when you're having fun, eh?

It was already 3:30p.m. MX and J parents started calling already. So it was time to head back.

GOSH. We were like,  DON'T WANNA GOOOO!  WE MUST COME BACK.  MISS THIS HOUSE ALREADYYY. :'(

You have an awesome house Fab! ♥

We dropped Meng Xi off at Atria. Hope your parents weren't pissed at you. :/

Then we went back to LiLing's house.

OMG. DID I TELL YOU, I LOVE HER DOGGIES? ♥ ♥ ♥

CHIYO! ♥ ♥ ♥ super chio eyes you have there! GREEN♥


Speedy! ♥ ♥ ♥ sooooooo cuteeeeeee!!!! I WANNA HUG HIM LAAA
 I LOVE DOGS! ♥ But DAD don't let me get another one. WHYYYYYYYYY?!?!??!?!?!?!?

SOB :'(

Can't wait till I can drive, I get a job, work, buy my own house and get a dog.

And this is what I get for posting up LENG LUI pictures on my facebook.

Kena spammed by her BOYFRIEND.

I HAVE 108 MAIL TO DELETE NOW.  Next time, I DO THE TAGGING.

My FB, mail and phone was going mad. notifications after notifications.

But overall, it was super fun :)

This post took me forever. It's 2:24a.m. in the morning now. 

No comments: