CLICK

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday

OH, BY THE WAY I GOT NEW LENS.

TAMRON 
Despite being super expensive, awesome lens. RM1600. 

10.03.11

Today was my Uncle's Birthday, Uncle Tony, which is also Rebecca's and Isaac's dad. Happy 50th Birthday! :D

My mum came into my room around 7 o'clock in the evening to ask me if I want to follow or not. I might as well go right? I haven't eaten my dinner yet too. 

We went out at around 8 p.m. Since they live at Subang, USJ, it took us around an hour to get there, since there was traffic. We reached there at around 9p.m. I thought we were like eating at home, but soon found out that we were eating out. YAY?! STEAMBOATTTT!! 

OMGGG. THE TOMYAM SOUP IS SO YUMMEHHHH ♥ 

The food was really nice :) Well, I was hungry. hehh :D

PICTURES WHILE WE WAIT

WARNING: COUSIN FACE SPAM.



HIDUNG TINGGI?



NYEHEHE. I get to drink my milk while you guys wait :p


外婆和弟弟 :)

freakyyy


EnEn can sit on the chair already!!
I AM SO AWESOME.

COLD! :O

FOOD! 

Is it ready yet?

Rebecca :)
New profile pic?

Everyone loves iPhones :)



Isaac and Rebecca! 

After finish eating, it was already around 10:30p.m.

We then went back to their house to cut the cake!

:D


Happy Birthday Uncle Tony!

Not enough candles. Ooops. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU~




Cut The Cake! 


My first taste of Chocolate!

I WANT SOME CAKE TOO!

My first chocolate cake :)

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
So adorable when enen clapped her hands! So smart!!!



GOOD? -nods-

What is thisss?

After eating the cake, it was already around 11p.m. 

Time to get going. Tomorrow still got school and a few monthly test to take. 

Conclusion: NOT GOOD. Oh well... I didn't really study much anyways. What can you really expect from monthly test? It's like taking away the urge to study only. :| I don't wanna know my grades. 

Haih.. Need to start studying. My grades will show if I did or did not.

Good Night 

No comments: