CLICK

Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend

ELLO ~

I should be doing my karangan right now but I have freaking NO idea how to write :(

Kegiatan memugut derma dengan menggunakan kanak-kanak kian meningkat sejak akhir-akhir ini. Sebagai masyarakat yang prihatin, anda bercadang menulis sepucuk surat kepada pihak berkuasa agar tindakan yang positif dapat diambil. Tulis surat tersebut selengkapnya.

HOW TO WRITEEEEE?!!!!! D:

Some one be so kind write for me. Need 800++ words.

T_____T

Hopefully inspiration and words will come to my head tomorrow. GAHHH. I hate writing karangans :(

ANYWAYS...........

Since moral project is due like tomorrow, yesterday I finally just took the pictures for the kerja amal.

 cooking~
CHEAT ONE
:pp

 WALAHHHH~~~ YUMMY FOOD
CHEAT ONE TOO
:PPPPP

Watering the plants
This one didn't cheat 
:D

TEEHEE

But the most WTF moment is just now when I wanted to print the pictures, my printer just had to bitch on me. The colour came our all greenish and blehhh.

OUT OF ALL TIMES. WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST, YOU DIE ON ME.

==

Just gonna pass up the colour distorted pictures to teacher tomorrow. If she doesn't accepts, then I have to go the distance to get this project done. Please accept ugly colour tak betul punya pictures teacher. HEHHHE

Got myself a new top :D
 from nichii 


Today, I went to my cousin Xanson's birthday. Like the family type. Just my father's side brothers. So just went there for lunch. Makan and talk :)

I thought we would be going at around 12 O'clock. But then my parents haven't even came back by that time. So we waited until 1 something after they came back then we only went.

The food was so delicious!!! OMG. THE RICE. SO YUMMY. I tambah the rice so many times until my tummy gonna explode. SO FREAKING DELICIOUS!!!! 

Need to go on a freaking diet now. Need more discipline to do that too. 


  
Maverick Chiew XanSon!
Naught little boy!
Lucky this time he didn't throw my iPhone on the floor like he did the last time I visited.
But this time he almost killed Mr. Camera :X

Xander don't let me his take picture :(
HAHAHAHA

CUPCAKES!!! 


 Aunty Michelle putting the candles!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 




BLOW THE CANDLES!

The candles were really cool. It was the kind the are like fireworks. After you blow it, it dies and rekindles back to life and it sparkles like a firework! So pretty and cute!!! The kids were all *BLOWBLOWBLOW!*

 Oh and they have a PS3!
PlayStation®Move 
SO FREAKING COOL

It was around 7 something only we left.

Then I asked my dad if can bring us go KL and jalan-jalan or not. 

Didn't thought he would say yes :|

But I didn't had anything in mind to buy. Besides that, the malls in KL mostly sells all the 'atas'/branded stuff. So go there also all is window shopping only. See no touch type. 

Went to Fahrenheit 88 too for like just a moment only. I also went to UNIQLO too. When you step into the place all the staff will greet you: WELCOME TO UNIQLO. Like seriously, where ever you walk and pass by a staff they'll say WELCOME TO UNIQLO. SO CUSTOMER FRIENDLY!

After that, we walked to Pavilion which is like next door only. Just go inside there for like 10 minutes then my parents wanted to go back already.

Well, at least I get to see some pretty COACH bags. *drools over them* damn, eye candy much 

My dad is upset over his iPhone. It's bitching on him. The speaker isn't working. Like when someone calls him and he can't hear the person on the other end. So he's very frustrated and upset. How can a businessman survive without his cellphone. It's very inconvenient. iPhone, why you bitch on people like this one?! We pay so much yet, problems still occur.   

Well, at least got go out and jalan-jalan a bit. I really enjoy the city. A little change in the environment and the view. Better than staying at home all day. 

The city is so eye candy! 

Before we went home, we stopped by SS2 to buy some DVD's for Maxine. 

I got myself Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1


Yes, I'm very slow for a Harry Potter fan. Now just need to find time to watch it!



 CUPCAKES! 
MINE!!! NO TOUCHY!!!
But I bet by tomorrow when I come home from school, all the icing would be gone and left the cake and I'll scream furiously at my sister. 
Well, lets just hope she doesn't go finding them in the refrigerator 
:pp

OH AND I LOVE MY AUNTY MICHELLE VERY MUCH 

LOOKIE WHAT SHE GAVE ME


ESTEE LAUDER
LIP GLOSS

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU
LOVE IT! 
My aunt is so awesome (Y)
TEEHEE

Ah, I didn't manage to get this blog post up on time. 
IT'S MONDAY NOW
T_________T
Got school tomorrow, I mean today 
Maxine and my mum don't need to go to school cause Chinese Primary school too awesome 
So they get to have ChingMing holidays
LUCKY

Nights ♥ 

No comments: