CLICK

Sunday, June 5, 2011

4th Of June

I thought to myself... why was it so bright?

Then I took a look at my phone. WHAATTTTTTT!! It's 7:30a.m. ALREADY??!? 

Mum told me the day before that we were going back to her hometown, which is in Kuala Selangor to pray for my grandfather. So I quickly got up and went and ask why didn't she woke me up? She said my dad said that kids no need to go and can sleep at home instead. Well, since I already got up and couldn't go back to sleep, I'll just follow along. Besides, its fun seeing my little cousins. :)

I forgotten to bring Mr. Camera along with me :( OH WELL. I still have my trusty iPhone with me always! :D

When there is a camera, there will be pictures.

 Isaac giving Enen kisses 

 Teaching Enen how to read?

 YO. WHATCHA LOOKING AT?




 Me, Myself and I #1
 HAI. WE'RE RETARDS :D





 ^____^ V



 < ^___^ >




Me, Myself and I #2

 Me, Myself and I #3

I'M A NERD FOR ANGRY BIRDS! 













 Face to face. SQUASHHHHHH 






THE BOYS






 LUNCH TIME!

After the praying ceremony ended. We ate our lunch and went back home...

At around 5, got ready for the wedding dinner....

 Me, Myself and I #4

After we got ready, we then went to Rebecca's house first and went there together.

 Isaac, seriously. If you notice closely, most of the pictures, he's constantly covered with sweat.



 THIS IS MY COUSIN
REBECCA 
PRETTY RIGHTTTTT?????? :D

The wedding was my mum's cousin's son wedding. It was in Klang. Oh and the service in the restaurant isn't that nice. Food wise, not bad. I was hungry. So everything taste yummier.











 The Bride! Super Gorgeous! 

The married couple look super young. And no offence, short. I was wearing high heels and was way taller than both of them. Even my cousin brother who was just 14 years old is already taller than in groom in normal shoes. Well, I guess we have like giant tall genes in us. Me no likey. I wanna be shorter so I can wear high heels! High heels rocks to the max! Okay, back to story... But they look so sweet. LIKE ALL COUPLES DO. But kinda mean of the groom to kinda sorta ditch the bride when yam cham-ing from table to table. 



 UNCLE TONY
LOL
I found this in my camera 
:P


The coconut pudding was yummy!!! 
This desert was a delight! 
I like jelly. SO THIS IS A WIN WIN :D

Speaking of coconut....
THE COCONUT SONG!
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH






 Yes, I know you can even barely see us. :p


 Me, Myself and I #5


Me, Myself and I #6

OHHHHH!!! and the coconut song is so super cute right?????!! 

HEHE 

I should have warn you earlier that this was gonna be a LONG PICTORIAL post. 

No comments: