CLICK

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another Dinner Party

4th February 2012 ;

Joyce invited me to her Chinese New Year Dinner again this year! <3 Thankiew for inviting me! :)

I think the previous year I went too. So this should be the second time I went and had Chinese New Year Dinner with the Chan's. This year, Joyce invited Natalie/ Riri too! 

Look at her FABULOUS WALL


THE GOOD FOOD I WAIT FOR ONCE A YEAR

 The Godly Pork Wontons <3


 Mega love this pumpkin rice! Best fried rice I ever eaten in my life!





You can swallow back your saliva now ;)

After dinner, we then walked to SS2 Mall. Joyce planned to give Riri a small surprise birthday. But it doesn't take a genius to figure it out anyway. We went to Grumps Cafe.




 :D..............
(fail drooling smiley) 


 Le Gay Singing Candle


 HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!
well, now its consider a re-belated wish.
lawl

 It's quite amusing actually. Something DIFFERENT!

 There is always space in the stomach for more desert ;)

Le Camwhore Tiem



 Need to work on my facial expression. I'm so boring compared to Joyce. OTL


Finally managed to get the timer to work! 
Got so pissed the other night when it couldn't function properly during Kah Sheong's Party! >:(
Stay tune for that post! :)


More Camwhore Tiem with Le Joyce ;



 :P

We then went to the D.I.Y shop which sells very berry cheap stuff. Went walking around and bought some random junk until the store stared to close, and we blitz out cause Joyce has a phobia of shops closing :P

Came back to Joyce's house with all the grown ups drinking le alcohol! 

 The Godly Alcohol Treasure Chest
I so need to have my own alcohol collection next time. Definitely a must!

 Bloody awesome drink!

Then we played with gay glittery temporary tattoos
We're gay like that :p

Thank you so much Joyce for having me over again this year! The food was awesome, as always ;)  <3

No comments: