CLICK

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Last minute notice

Hello! Been abandoning my blog, yet again. I wanted to blog this post the previous week, but somehow, when I was uploading the pictures, my window just went POOF. So couldn't be bothered to re-upload the pictures until now.

Depending on my mood, whether I'm going to blog about the other Chinese New Year parties I attended. Perhaps wait till I have more time on my hand. 

This is on 11th February 2012. 

I was having a dilemma on to go to my father's company dinner or to stay at home and watch the match between Manchester United and Liverpool! I really wanted to watch the match. My dad only told me about this company dinner in the morning. This is how last minute my parents can get. Next time I'll tell you one week before I get married. Want or not? -___-   

Syok Sendiri Picha Tiem:
 #1 DUCK FACE

 #2

 #3

We went to South Seafood Restaurant. It is near the Subang airport :) The same place we had celebrated our grandma birthday.

FEAST YOUR EYES


 LOOK AT THIS SEXY MINI COPPER! 
So beautiful in yellow :') 


Le Food



This is the best YeeSang ever. 
; coming from a person who dislikes yeesang

Le Alcohol
Brandy <3

 Red Sweet Wine <3

~~~~~Le Joy of Alcohol~~~~~
ME GUSTA

Food for your eyes 









NOW SWALLOW THE SALIVA IN YOUR MOUTH 

In the end of the day, I regretted not staying at home and watching the match. Liverpool lost. MU 2 - Liverpool 1. But I still love you Liverpool <3 YNWA! 

No comments: