CLICK

Monday, June 25, 2012

Family Photo-shoot

24th June 2012 ;

We planned to take a family photo with Aunty Juanita before she leaves and go back to Sweden. I think this week, she's going to Thailand with her kids for a holiday. Hope you guys have a safe and fun trip! 

Dad only notify me in the afternoon that we were going to Uncle Mannix's house to take picture. AT 9PM. Thank goodness I don't have school the next day. But I had a horrible migraine the next morning. 

 Xanson eating his dinner!

Aunty Juanita

 Uncle Mannix

 Aunty Juanita and Uncle Mannix

 Dad and Aunty Juanita

 Uncle Maggil and Aunty Juanita

 Aunty Juanita and Uncle Melvin



 Uncle Maggil

THE KIDS ;



THE SIBLINGS ;

 GROUP SHOT 

THE KIDS ; AGAIN




 the niece , nephews and cousins ?

FAMILY ;


 Uncle Maggil , Uncle Melvin , Uncle Mannix

We went home at around 11p.m. I'm never going to sleep at 12.30am ever again. I don't like you migraine. 

Vain me ?







Yours Truly <3

No comments: