CLICK

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pasar Malam FTW

After many weeks of begging my parents to bring me to the night market a.k.a called PASAR MALAM over here, my mom finally said she will bring me. My parents are always busy. Sad la :( But on Tuesday or was it Monday evening, she asked if i wanna go to the pasar malam on Wednesday. Obviously I said YES!

But on Wednesday afternoon, i asked her again, just to confirm she wasn't lying to me or forgotten about it. Then she said, she had to visit her colleague's daughter who was admitted into the hospital because of coma. So i thought to myself that wouldn't take that long right? WRONG.

I heard my mom went out at around 4:30p.m.

I thought to myself again. Hmmm... She should be back by 7:00p.m.

So I got ready at around 6:30pm. and went downstairs and waited. Watch the 7 o'clock show on channel 301. Singaporean dramas are awesome! ( most of the time? ) But i stopped watching quite some time ago because of PMR. Might go back watching again. :D

Okay drama over, 8:00p.m. MOM still not back. WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SHE? >:( Visit so long >:(

Of course, I went and called her. She said she was still in the hospital in Sunway. And she said she was going to have her dinner with her friends there too.

OMG. WTH LA. PROMISE ME SAY GOING TO BRING ME TO PASAR MALAM. THEN SOMETHING COME UP, THROW ME ASIDE. FINE. SHE SAID SHE'LL STILL BRING ME. BUT WTH LA, I HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG.

After HOURS and HOURS of WAITING. I was like seriously going mad in the house. I AM AN IMPATIENT BRAT. MAKE ME WAIT SO LONG. I CANNOT STAND WAITING. SERIOUSLY LA. PLEASE, KEEP YOUR PROMISE LA.

So much anger was building up inside me. I was literally standing in front of the altar, in front of God. Trying to make myself calm. I really felt like breaking and smashing everything that was in front of my eyes. But I forced myself not to. I think I have some serious anger issues. I just can't stand waiting. Too much. My face was black and dulan like hell.

MOM finally came back at 10:00p.m. I WAS ANGRY LIKE SHYT. I took the car keys and went straight to the car. Oh yea, i haven't even eat then. I wanted to buy food at the pasar malam and eat ma. SO WHATEVER LA. She scolded me why i didn't eat at home. I wanna go pasar malam because i wanna eat the FOOD there mah. OR NOT GO OUT FOR WHAT? >:( SIBEI DULAN LAAAAA D:< -steam was coming out of my ears- Make me wait so long still scold me. I fell so hated. haiz...

Went to my father's office first in Cheras. Yes, my dad works in Cheras and I live in PJ. Yes, i know, it's really far. But i like Cheras, the stuff, food in particular are way cheaper there compare to PJ.

So we went to in my father's car to the Pasar Malam that is located near UCSI University, which is in Cheras.

Okay, according to my dad, he thinks this is the longest pasar malam in Malaysia. Which i found out just yesterday it wasn't exactly a FACT that it was the longest, but in my father's opinion. But wait, I don't think my dad has been to ALL the pasar malam in MALAYSIA and conclude that this was the longest. But it was pretty long. Maybe cause it's is stretch in a straight row, so it gives out an illusion of it being very long?? IDK. While usually others turn here and there. It was pretty jam. Even thought it was already like gonna be 11? I'm not sure, cause i didn't want to look at the clock and be angry again.

---so when we were on the way to the pasar malam, my mom talk to my dad, and i just eavesdrop in. Mom was talking about her colleague's daughter. How sad, she had a natural tumor in her brain which lead her to coma. Since it was natural and there wasn't much signs previously. So it was really shocking for the parents. There wasn't any pulse when they first sent her to the previous hospitals, but they made manage to get her heart beating again. She was the only daughter in the family, so like every parent would do, fight and have hope. So after there was pulse, she was then sent to another hospital and did scanning and stuff. And was confirm that her brain is 100% dead. But the parents didn't gave up yet. But this was a natural tumor, so i think nothing much could be done, don't think there was much hope for operation. So I'm guessing she's still breathing but if the brain is dead, the nervous system's  dead too. So once the machine is off, she'd be gone. Well, I'm not sure what is going to happen next. The parents are still having hope and faith. But how much longer?--     

OKAY. MOVING ON.

So i bought stuff. OBVIOUSLY! haha. Thou i was still angry. Shopping calm me down, a little. teehee :D 

We didn't even manage to walk half way. Then it was like already 12:00a.m. and my mom wants to go back already. How to fight back? I am a good kid, i don't fight back. Haiz... okay lor, go back. AT LEAST GOT BUY SOMETHING LA. Damn long didn't go out of the house already. Go pasar malam super happy liao. :D haha. I'm like a lifeless person trap inside a cage all day long. My lifeless life. And yes, i skip school too, nothing much to do there anyways.

Reached home. Washed up. It was already 1:00a.m. in the morning. Really wanted to open everything in the plastic bag. But I went to sleep instead. :)

The plastic bag of plastic bag of stuff ( i don't get what I'm typing either )

Woke up at 11:00 a.m. this morning. Still felt really tired. But i forced myself up. And i really wanted to pee too. LMAO.

Okay lets see what I got last night :)

JENG JENG JENG! iPhone 4 COVER! ♥
Using this now :) ~ Devil ♥
 
Bought two cases: Hello Kitty ( i have no idea why didn i even buy this, i guess it's CUTE?) and the Devil that I'm currently using. and next to it is my first case. Capdase, original and expensive.

I'll alternately change them from time to time.

Pasar Malam's are like selling iPhone 4 cases like hot cakes. And there pretty cheap too! THUMBS UP! I got it for like RM14 per case only. I wanna get more! haha, later get addicted in buying cases. XD

Bought a pair of sandals? Are these called sandals? i think so? flip flops? gah, i don't know. I usually wear slippers. Which are VERY CONVENIENT AND COMFY :)


I have weird looking ugly feet. whatever. - closes ears from attacking insults-
  A pair of shorts, to be worn at home.

I ♥ Mickey
 T-shirt :)

YOU CAN'T FIND US. LOL. -psssttt, they're in front-
 Jacket :)
Fluffy :) 

Bet you're wondering what i used to hang that jacket up there. Can guess?

I'll tell you anyways, ITS A TRIPOD! The one you use to put your camera. I use it to hang my towel. My towel is usually there on the tripod or on my chair.  just a fact of me :)

And two blouses. -no pics-

HAHA.

OKAY.

So that's about it.

HMMM.... wonder if I can go to pasar malam tonight again..... FAT CHANCE :(

OOHHH WAIT.

I cleaned my table today, well, sort off....

Still kinda messy thou? haha, but my table definitely has more space now :)

No comments: