CLICK

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

the past three years

My sleep cycle is seriously screwed now.

:/

I took a nap just now at around 4:00PM and I woke up at 8:49PM

WTHHHH

How to sleep again tonight??! UGHHH.

And I just realize something.

It was my mother's birthday.


After my LONG nap, thought it was morning already, but no. Went downstairs and saw this. Curiously looking at the flower and hamper. After I sat down, then I spotted 4 BIG CHINESE WORDS 生日快乐 on the hamper. OH. WHO'S BIRTHDAY?? -BLUR MOMENT- :x

What to do lehh? Surely I won't be able to sleep anymore now. So guess what I did?

Why don't I clean up and dump out all my old books?

It's really tiring. Not to mention that I have TONS of books. TONS I TELL YOU, TONS.

Giving some of them away to my cousin brother. But I doubt he'll even touch them. -psssttt, like meee-

I really think it's all a waste. YUP. WHAT A WASTE. -tsk tsk to me-

MY MESSY CUPBOARD


I'll just keep some of the reference books... :3

dumped this in my mum's tuition  room. I HAVE TOO MANY OF THEM.

I'll keep you lot
WHY DID I KEEP THESE FOR SO LONG ANYWAYS?
YES, I KEEP MY TEST PAPERS.
Heart ache laa. So much effort and time with all these books. 3 years of studying. Now like it's all just nothing anymore. FLUSHED DOWN THE DRAIN.

SEJARAH TEXTBOOK
So much time we spent together. Carrying you around whenever exams were near. Highlighting you with colours and writing notes. Sleeping on you all the time. And I kept you in sooo good condition. well, sort of?  I'll let you sit on my shelf, but I doubt I'll ever touch you again. After SPM maybe? CAN'T WAIT TILL THAT DAY. SOO GONNA DUMP ALL MY BOOKSS. or maybe not.

MESSSSYYYYYY >.<
I tak boleh tahan messy. NEAT FREAKKKK.

 
 
At least it looks better now
Banyak buku latihan
I AM IN GUILT. Most of the books were barely touched. VERY CLEAN INDEED.

Four sacks of books
I'll drag em' down tomorrow. HEAVY.

While I was clearing out books, obviously I found memories too.

BIG SMILE SLAPPED MY FACE.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH ♥

My old diaries. LOLOLOL Might re-read em' and LMAO

AND PICTURESS

LOOKIEEE
MISS YOUUUU GUYSSSS :')
-sigh- I can't make it for the Std 6 reunion. It's on the 28th. ME NOT BACK YET D:

NOOOOOOOO D: sobbbb

-RANDOM SLOT-
This is yummehhh :p
LOLOLOL

Anyways. After I found my primary school pictures. I went and dig out this year class photo.

It's on my CPU now


EPICC ♥
Hmm... this year no one post up class photo on FB

Still remember last year's class photo was spammed till 3,862 comments.

LMAO

This year went by really fast.

It was fun.

But there's still to come.

--OH GOSH. HOW TO SLEEP? HELPPPP

No comments: