CLICK

Monday, November 22, 2010

the cousin

ignore the titles, cause it doesn't really makes sense

THURSDAY.

Woke up quite early, not by purpose, but cause my aunt came.

Followed my aunt out for the day. Ran some errands with her. Then went to Rebecca's house to pick her up.

~NEVERMIND AHYEE, now you bring us here and there, next time we'll bring EnEn here and there too ;) hehe

We then went to OU. Aunt had to buy some stuff. Went to eat at SUSHI ZANMAI. Lots of people say very nice.


SUSHI~ SO TEMPTING. TAKE LA.

Reb's Japaneses coffee. YUCKKKKk. me no likey coffeee :p
We insisted that we pay, but my aunt paid in the end. THANK YOUU :D

STICKY!~♥
Didn't buy thought. TEEHHEEE, my sticky at home also haven't finish, and I think expire already. ehehhehhehhe :x

Reb slept over---

We watch Gossip Girl like maddd. Episode after episode. Disc after  disc. Finish season two already. Season three now! ♥ GG FTW!!! I ♥ CHUCK BASS





I LOVE YOU
Chuck and Blair ♥

Oh and we painted out nails too. Just solid colours. Now I realize, I too have quite a number of nail polish :x



My nail stuff~ arranged all nicely in a tray :)
My dear cousin is soooo funnyyyy XD

HAHAHAHAAAA, KARAOKE. SALUTE. HAHAHhAHHAHAHHA.

Sadly no video for you... I am not allowed to put up any. hmmptttt. 

I wanted to put up some videos of her playing piano, but, but, a lot of distractions and some misplayed. soooo yeaaaaaaaaaa..... next time bahh.

REBECCA, GO PRACTICE SOME MORE AND LET ME TAKE OKAY??? goooo, I wanna hear you play One Winged Angel YEAHHH?! 8D HEHE.

Apparently, my sister got back her report card.

TSK TSK TSK


NOT GOOD MAXINE CHIEW >:(

Apparently what it says on the report card is:

You're LAZY, NOT HARD WORKING. Pronunciation for Chinese needs to improve. Need more reading and practice. Making sentences not good, need to improve. Writing in Chinese is average, but need to be faster. Spelling is okay. Maths very good. Continue to improve.

P/S: I am particularly a banana now. I could barely read :x Translated with help of my cousin, Rebecca. 谢谢 :D

Good Luck Max, YOU'LL NEED IT NEXT YEAR.

I'm happy that her maths is good. CAUSE I TEACH HER ONE! 8DDDD ~PERASAN SEKALI

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHH.

BTW, I'm pissed at my sister.

RAWR.

Cause every time I talk to her, end up I'll make her cry. FINE. Then I won't talk to you no more.

TWO WORD FROM MY MOUTH CAN MAKE HER CRY. I'M SO EVIL.

BUT. IT'S JUST TWO WORDS.

Seriously, I'm so lifeless. Or I watch too much GG and becoming as evil as Blair (according to Reb)

EHEM.

But I feel really bad now. YES, I'm ADMITTING IT NOW. I WAS KINDA TOO MUCH. Sorry.

I can't help myself, I like to tease my sister. I REALLY SHOULD CHANGE.

and the two words are

DUCK FACE.

and tears flow down her chubby cheeks and that annoying stupid cry of hers. >.>

It all happen like this....

Not really sure how did this all happen but it started out with Maxine doesn't know how to squat. I asked her to squat down. Why did I told her to do that anyways again? I think I was telling her there isn't any toilet bowl for you next year in your new school or something. HOW CAN ONE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SQUAT??! THIS IS RIDICULOUS. SERIOUSLY. RIDICULOUS LA. Her many attempts FAIL. I think it's on purpose. BUT STILL. DON'T PLAY A FOOL WITH ME. And then dunno what happen, she was acting cute or something to Rebecca. Then her lips were like pressed together and it look a lot like a duck. And the words slip out of my mouth. DUCK FACE!!~ WTH LA. Like that also can cry. DULANNNNNNNN. WAH SEI. DAMN PISS LO. Dad scold me. GRRRRRRR. FINE. I DON'T CARE. Marched out of the room. RAWR.

Reb followed me out. Went back to my room. I was like >:( then Reb talked to me, saying i'm kinda wrong and all that. Truth is I was, wasn't I? Still was in anger mode. But then playing back what I said, DUCK FACE. Sounded soooo funny. Me and Reb couldn't stop laughing. DUCK FACE. What? not funny meh??

anyways, I sorta regret doing what I have done. I guess I really did hurt her feelings. But, I always get punish either ways. WHATS WRONG WITH ME. GAH, don't wanna blog about this anymore. Angry only >:(

Me and my temper.

I should really change. Need to control my urge to bully my sister.

Piano lesson, Miss Grace let me listen to Beethoven this time! :D



DENG DENG DENG DENG~ Symphony #5

Rebecca made my cut out my DN 13 How To Read surprise pocket thingo. And this was what's in it....

L.Lawliet ♥
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY FREAK IF ANYONE STEALS/ BENDS/ SPILL WATER/ DRAW / USE IT. NO ONE TOUCH. >:D

My door is a useless piece of wood now.



Apparently, that thingo there is stuck. HOW CAN STUCK ALSO I DUNNO. HAIZ. Now anyone can just push the door and come in. How annoying is that?

and my water bed is leaking. @.@ Sometimes, I REALLY WISH I HAVE A NORMAL BED. >.>

Ate at Sushi Zanmai again. This time with my parents and it's in low yat.  Maxine didn't follow. Less one drama.




Soft Shell Crab ♥


BIG BOWL OF RICE. RM3. I didn't manage to finish mine.


Helped dad do some work just now. That's why I'm blogging till this late. And I don't get paid.

ANYWAYS,

The moon is very pretty tonight ♥ 

No comments: