CLICK

Sunday, June 26, 2011

CHICPOP

HELLO PEOPLE! 

Okay! Where shall I start? Lets begin with yesterday then :D 

25th June 2011

Finally I get to go out shopping! ALL THANKS TO JOYCE FOR BRINGING ME OUT!!!

OHMAIGOSH. THANK YOU. I been lock up in my room for way too long! 

THE JOY OF SHOPPING!!!

If only I can spend my money like nobody's business. But yeah. I'm still young and not working for a living yet! SO MUST CONTROL SPENDING! Or not sure pokai(bankrupt) like that. I suck at trying to spell dialects. 

In the morning, my aunt came over to my house as usual :) We first went to Uptown and order a cake for my grandma tomorrow! Her 75th Birthday celebration! Shall blog about it very soon! Stay tune people! 

OMG. THE SMELL OF THE BAKERY IS JUST SO HEAVENLY! I just wanted to sunk my teeth into all the breads and buns then and there! Plus I haven't eaten my breakfast either! 


Thyme Bakery & Cafe
Stay tune for the picture of the cake!

After picking the cake, we went and eat brunch. Well, I was the only one hungry. So its more like I was eating and my aunt and my sister waiting for me. I'm sometimes very annoyed by the attitude put up by my sister. She gets sooooo fussy when it comes to food! Hello! Got food to eat consider very good already! Give you try and eat new stuff don't want. Always don't want to try! Like that you better stay at home then even bother to come out with us! See, my aunt ordered "Black & White" which is like Cincau and Soya Bean mix together. Then Maxine goes all. i don't like soya. I don't want to drink it. It gives me a headache. Then when my aunt ordered a Milo for her, since she was begging my aunt to do so cause she refuses to drink the soya. When her drink came, she just drink QUARTER of it ONLY. wtf right? I know, she's very spoilt. Ends rant here.

Around 2 O' Clock, Joyce and her mum came to my house and fetch me. 

We went to JayaOne for a street bazaar! ChicPOP ; CRAFTY ; bettr

Sadly we didn't take any pictures that day. DANG IT! The heat was so effing hot and can't really be bothered to snap some pictures while we walk around looking at pretty things and sweating like cows. Though I don't think cows sweat. LOL  










Pictures above are taken from JayaOne Facebook page

We saw some familiar faces. As expected. It's like when I was checking out this event on Facebook, the people shown on the attending list were most of my schoolmates. HI!!

MY BUYS!


 I really like this bracelet a lot! Its so pretty!!! 
But I can't seem to take a nice picture of it :( My photography skill sucks.
But still, an awesome possum bracelet! RM25




 So TWITTER right?! 


 Rings! 3 for RM45.
I couldn't resist myself from buying them! Their just too cute to not purchase! 

 A bookmark! One for RM6 and two for RM10
Me and Joyce split half-half.
I finally got a decent bookmark. So I shall have the excuse to make myself read more! 

 What's this called again?
Can wear this with like a tank top underneath it
RM25


Joyce convinced me to buy this. 
OMG! SO WORTH IT!
 it to the max! 
It's very short thou :/ OH WELL
who ask my body so long for what :( 
RM25

-punches numbers on calculator-

Total amount spent : 
RM125

TEEHEE

Wore my MickeyMitez Shirt that day! 
 MICKEYMITEZ
THE TEAM YOU CAN'T IGNOR!

ehehehehehe

Me, Myself and I moments;




Pardon me, I'm sorry! :p

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT POST! COMING VERY BERRY SOON!!!

No comments: