CLICK

Friday, June 15, 2012

Welcome Back

My Aunt Juanita finally came back to Malaysia after so many years! The last time she came back to Malaysia was grandmother's funeral. Which was 7 years ago. She lived in Sweden for 17 years. After so many years, she finally came back to Malaysia with two of her sons for a visit. Daniel and Damien. I suppose its their summer vacation now? Anyway, it feels good to finally see her again. Her visit made my last four days of my mid-term school holiday packed full of family time with my cousins.  

My parents went and fetch my aunt from the airport on the 7th of June 2012. I didn't manage to follow cause I was still fast asleep when my parents went out. Holiday mode, what could you expect? They arrived at my house at around 2:00p.m. It was very awkward at first, I just felt like hiding myself inside my room. I'm still very people shy, have to change that! 

A little present from my Aunt ; 



Radiance by Britney Spears
A cute little ornament from Sweden ;

Tobo Glasblaseri

Chocolate! 

I was really hungry when it was dinner time. We had to wait for Uncle Mannix to arrive. Dad also came home late from work. We went out and ate our dinner at 8:00p.m. My stomach was grumbling and screaming at me. OH SO HUNGRY! Guess Malaysians will forever be Malaysians. NEVER PUNCTUAL. Little Damien was so exhausted he slept on the couch and didn't even follow us for dinner.

Xanson scratching lottery tickets

FOOD , OH GLORIOUS FOOD !



I think I ate the most out of everyone! I gobbled down everything so fast like I never eaten for days! Food was nice. I'm not a fussy person when it comes to food. I eat what I'm given. I'm grateful for it. I don't complain or criticise too much. I love food.

 Uncle Melvin

 Uncle Mannix and Xander

Xanson ;


 Isn't he just so adorable?! 

When we came back home, Little Damien was still sleeping soundly on the couch. So adorable! Guess he was really tired and jet lag. Aunt Juanita and her children are staying over at Uncle Mannix house for next few weeks.

8th June 2012 ;

 My Uncle gotten a new house at Kota Kemuning. It's still in the process of doing it up. It's ALMOST done!

The Joy of an Alcoholic ;


The Balvenie ; Zena
Chivas Regal - Whisky ; Martell - Cordon Bleu
The beautiful racks of Wine ;


Wine





Maxine Chiew ;
The Sister

 I miss my Barbie Dolls





Batman!

Xander and Xanson room has so many collection of toys and action figures! Truly and child's playroom. Their parents are collectors, I assume? It's nice to have your own collection of things. Perhaps I will do mine someday. One day. 

 Spider Man & The Hulk

Batman


 Superman



The appetizer ;

 Noodles ;
One of my favourite food

 Noodles with Curry

Hoegaarden


Anchovies / Ikan Bilis

 Dinner



After dinner we played Uno Stacko






Xanson cried when we wanted go back home because he still wanted to play with my camera. He was tugging me and my shirt trying to snatch my camera away. He's really strong at pulling. Fast too!

9th June 2012 ;

We went to my father's nephew place for dinner tonight. Initially, we were suppose to have dinner again at Uncle Mannix's house. But change of plans! It was so last minute that my father's nephew's wife only knew about it at the afternoon of the same day! She's so good at cooking and managed to pull it off within such short notice. This shows that how often they have parties. She made so many delicious nyonya dishes! What a waste that I didn't take pictures. -SLAPS SELF-





Damien & Daniel 

Xander ; NERF GUN

Xanson making Cookies 

Painted Picture of An American Football Match on the Wall

Xander!

Xanson still making cookies...





10th June 2012 ;

Last day of Holidays. Two weeks went by, just like that. One thing I learn is that, you cannot buy time. Time is precious. You can't turn back time.

Today, we went to Uncle Maggil's place. Finally get to see Uncle Maggil. He's always busy with work and travels overseas for work a lot too. Guess that's what bachelors do?

I didn't bring my camera along today. SUCH A WASTE! Sometimes, I really wish I have a good compact camera. Pictures below are taken with my iPhone. Not as awesome, quality wise.

Delicious Fried Chicken! 


 Xanson!

After having our lunch, it was already 4p.m. Adults and their long winded tales. I didn't do anything productive the whole day! Besides eating, which isn't even considered the slightest bit productive. Not to mention all the extra fats I gain. I'm already chubby enough! 

Maxine really wanted to go to Uncle Mannix's house for a swim. They have a small swimming pool at the side of their house. How cool is that?! Uncle Mannix managed to get his new current house at a good price. Networking pays off. But they still aren't completely done with everything yet. Almost there! 

TURTLE FLOAT ;


 Maxine was filled with joy ;

Not to be a party pooper, but I was bored as hell and all I wanted was to go back home. Everyone is having fun, except me. Why am I so old. How I miss my childhood. 





Kids can play in water for hours. Literally. Maxine was in the pool for nearly two hours! Mum and Dad went  out and buy Sport TOTO (lottery ticket), leaving me to look after Maxine again. They always throw the responsibility of taking care of her to me. Am I like not the most awesome-est sister? But no, Maxine doesn't appreciate the things I do for her. Someday, I hope you do, my dear sister. Don't worry, I won't be here for long any more. Just a few more years. Don't miss me too much, I know you won't.
  
Xanson and I

No comments: